Stolen Kayak! boat is found!

Webadmin

See Alex's post, boat has been returned.

This comes from Doug Gray at Billington Sea Kayak

On Thursday evening, May 19, a Surge kayak was stolen from our demo fleet. It is 17' 7" long and is kevlar. It has a sea lavender deck with white hull. The identification number located on the inside of the cockpit is 5BW9715. It is a used kayak and has normal scratches, etc. I am offering a reward of $500 for it's recovery and information as to the person that took it.

I can be reached at Billington Sea Kayak, 41 Branch Point Road, Plymouth, MA, 02360. 508-746-5644 or 508-789-2676 ©. Thank you. Douglass Gray

Ok everyone a Surge is a pretty unique boat, lets try to give Doug a hand and help him find this boat.

Michael Crouse

>Ok everyone a Surge is a pretty unique boat, lets try to

>give Doug a hand and help him find this boat.

>

Michael,

Why is it considered unique? I have never seen one so besides the colors, I'm not sure what to keep an eye out for. After doing a seach online, I couldn't seem to find the Surge website or a good picture of a Surge kayak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surge stolen from his shop - a brand new one stolen right off his car!

This one is yellow deck, with black seam, serial # 20127Y0501. Doug is offering a $750 reward for its recovery and info on who took it.

Contact Info: Billington Sea Kayak, 41 Branch Point Road, Plymouth, MA, 02360. 508-746-5644 or 508-789-2676 ©.